REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
1. All ticket sales are final and not refundable.
2. Package add-ons and upgrades can be done later on in our ticket booths.
3. In the event of inclement weather such as storms and lightning, your session will be postponed but not cancelled. Hence, no refunds will be given*
Ø Refund is only granted in the event where rescheduling and postponement is no longer possible. Additionally, the decision for rescheduling must be made by the Management.
i.e.: if your own personal schedule does not allow anymore postponement
Ø Refund is also granted in the unlikely event of the destruction of our premise by natural disasters and acts of god.
4. If for any reason you are unable to visit on the date as stated in your ticket, cancellation and refunds are not possible. However, you can still reschedule for another session. Alternatively, Ticket Transfer is possible. In that case, there must be consent from the original ticket holder and the Manager in charge.
5. Rescheduling must be done 24 hours in advance of your original ticket via email or phone call and are subject to session availability.
6. No-shows are charged 100% of their reservation amount and no refund whatsoever will be given.
7. The Management of Bali Exotic Marine Park reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Dolphin Interaction Programme schedules without prior notice for reasons such as severe weather, animal well-being and guests’ safety.
8. In the best interest of animal welfare, The Management’s decision for session postponement is final and incontestable.
9. By purchasing and participating in our activities, you hereby acknowledge that you have understood and are willing to comply to all of our terms, conditions, and policies.
For inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us by email